Thursday, July 25, 2013

Paintings From My Workshop


I had my $10 outdoor painting workshop last night, and it was a blast! Thanks to all who came out. We attracted massive crowds as we painted, and I think may have had a TV camera crew shooting us at one point? Anyway, there were the paintings I did. First three are watercolour/gouache, last one is just watercolour. There will be more of these workshops, so if you are in Toronto and interested in attending, feel free to e-mail me (marco@marcobucci.com) and I'll add you to an e-mail list!

2 Comments:

Blogger zac retz said...

That is so cool! i would come if i was closer!!

6:24 PM  
Blogger bonenb said...

I really liked this part of the article... with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this. Success for you...!!!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home